Finally one central place for all of your files and documents
Completing the cycle
With DigiStorage, you can upload all of your documents and files to one central place for staff. The days of sending Google Drive or Dropbox links are over! Finally, staff can have one unified platform for everything they need to do their jobs. All common file types are supported, so you can upload employee handbooks, PDF forms, safety data sheets, lesson plans, and more to DigiStorage for instant access from anywhere!
"Digiquatics is the best cloud-based web application that makes your pools and your entire aquatics department run better, faster, and more efficient! I promise you will save hours in staff cost and paper!"
Control access effortlessly
Prevent specific files and documents from being accessed by employees or staff at other locations in your organization.
Share with ease
Get the right files to the right staff at the right time. Downloading and accessing files is super easy with DigiStorage. A great use-case of this would be uploading your swimming lesson plan PDFs to DigiStorage so all of your swimming instructors can reference them in DigiQuatics to prepare for their swim lesson classes...
Commonly used aquatic center and facility forms:
- Model Aquatic Health Code (MAHC)
- MAHC Model Inspection Form
- Employee Handbook
- MAHC Aquatic Facility Inspection Report
- MAHC Aquatic Facility Inspection Report Cheat-Sheet
- Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) Textbook
- American Red Cross Lifeguarding Textbook
- American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor (WSI) Textbook
- Swimming Lessons Plans: American Red Cross, Starfish Aquatics Institute, and more!
- Lifeguard Rotations
- Accidental Fecal Release (AFR) Response Form
- Vomit Clean Ip Guidelines
- Pool Schedules
- Staff Schedules
- Pool Contamination Report
- Fatal and Nonfatal Drowning Investigation Tool
- Lifeguard In-Service Form
- Lifeguard Audits
- Employee Time Cards
- Lifeguard Observation Form
- Sub Shift Forms
- Body Fluid Contamination Response Log
- Fecal Incident Response Guidelines
- Diarrheal Incident Guidelines
- Water Circulation Dye Test Procedure
- AND MANY MORE..!
469 files shared with DigiStorage!
Try it Out