One safe place for all of your records
Streamline your operation
Clipboards, binders, file cabinets… What do all these things have in common? First, they don’t mix with water. Second, they aren’t a sure way to keep your records safe and accessible when they are needed most. When you complete reports digitally, they’re instantly backed up, safe, and quick to access whenever and wherever you need them!
"DigiQuatics has everything we need. It's easy to use and very intuitive. I always talk about how great it is, especially from a supervisors' position."
Simplify documentation and code compliance
Every pool’s regulations are different, but that doesn’t mean it has to be complicated. You can create forms to comply with the Model Aquatic Health Code (MAHC), or you can use whatever forms your local health department requires. Using DigiQuatics, your staff will find it so easy to know which form needs to be completed and when they need to be completed, so you don’t have to worry about not being compliant with health codes.
Elements you can use with our user-friendly form builder:
Build custom forms with any number of fields:
- Dropdown selects
- Radio buttons
- Date & Time
- Section Breaks with "Titles"
- Required field
- Access control (admin only, non-admin, etc)
- Custom fields for employee, location, and position selects
- Write form descriptions and instrutions so staff know how to fill out forms
- Upload files and attachments
- Sign forms with your finger, stylus, or mouse
- Email workflows so your completed custom forms get to the right person
- Export to PDF (Coming soon)
Ensure proper record-keeping and reporting
Pool record-keeping isn’t fun, but having good records is an absolute must in case something goes horribly wrong at your swimming pool. With DigiQuatics, you can automatically track when and where forms were submitted so there is no question about the integrity and accuracy of your documents. If things aren’t getting completed when they are supposed to, it’s easy to see that too and make sure your staff are on top of their game.
Integrates with your existing workflow
Many forms can require follow-up action with other departments or manager involvement. DigiQuatics allows you to specify recipient notifications when a form is submitted. Instantly all parties will receive an email with a copy of the completed form, so it can be stored and followed up on in a timely manner.
Commonly used aquatic center and facility forms:
- Accident Report Forms
- Incident Report Forms
- MAHC Aquatic Facility Inspection Report
- Body Fluid Contamination Response Log
- Accidental Fecal Release (AFR) Response Form
- Water Rescue Report
- Mechanical Room / Pump Room Report
- Lifeguard Safety Audit Form
- Employee Disciplinary Action Report
- Lost and Found Report
64,344 forms completed.
Try it Out